Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Oral Schools for the Deaf: A Future Sound: Boring Education




First I want to thank to Welcome to Seek Geo's Vlog for his sharing express from one of his wonderful day experiences from his vlog link called "Cochlear Implant the Only Option": http://www.deafread.com/blogger/594

My opinion that there are some problems from Clarke School for the Deaf did use their own fancy advertisement to make the hearing parents attracted. That advertisement has NO INFO with Deaf children who were born Deaf or hearing then later become Deaf.. That oral deaf school may be using some Deaf children who were born hearing and then later become Deaf which that may possible take advantage to make the parents more attraction????

Thanks for allowing me to express my opinions since we have the right to have our own freedom of express (speech) here in America! Have a very nice day!

Shawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i went to the clarke school for the deaf for 13 yrs my friend recalled the teacher talked to me and other student i felt bored so i looked at the window he hold my neack up so hard became blue face the student were so scard and they dont kow what do they do he let me down the floor i was so shocked and didnt remeber what happend to me my friends never forgot about this i learned asl school for the deaf

Anonymous said...

iwent to clarke school for the deaf for 13 yrs. my friend recalled me that he was my classmmate. the teacher explained to me and my classmat about animals , i felt bored so i looked at the window. he pulled my neck up become blue face ( almost killed me) he let me down the floor i was so shocked and dont remeber what happend to me my friend was so scard he dont know what do he do q