Friday, February 23, 2007
Abused from Deaf Oral School!
Good morning Everyone!
Here are the links for you to read at:
1. Since St. Joseph nuns sued in abuse claim from Boston School for the Deaf from this May 12, 2004 article link: http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2004/05/12/st_joseph_nuns_sued_in_abuse_claim/
and this link: http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2004/05/11/former_students_allege_rape_abuse_at_school_for_deaf/
and this link: http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/12/education/12students.html?ex=1400385600&en=69bf385966eba73a&ei=5007&partner=USERLAND
2. Where does the nuns of Sisters of St. Joseph come from? In 1836, six of the Sisters of St. Joseph traveled to the United States from LePuy, France, to teach the deaf — continuing a heritage of service begun in 1650 and characterized by values of quality, respect, diversity, community, justice, faith and Catholic presence.
Go read this link:
3. Go read this SHAME ON SISTER JOYCE BUCKLER, THE AUDIST ABUSER! which we got the letter from St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf on December 9, 2005.
4. Since now after December 9, 2005, there is an article from St. Louis Review on April 14, 2006 from this link: http://www.stlouisreview.com/article.php?id=10514
5. There are new 3 other St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf in USA and please go read this link: http://www.sjid.org/
(you may want to go check on SJI's campus from your nearest hometown to see if they are hiring 50% of Deaf Professional (teachers and staff) there). You may want to ask to see if they have 50% Deaf on Board of SJI???
It is time to stop the abuse and oppressions against us, the Deaf.
Hope you all will have a very good weekend! I will be busy this weekend! Take care!