Thursday, August 30, 2007

Not Against Gay/Lesbian/Straight Deaf/HOH/Hearing Humans



My lonely dog who sat and sleeping on my lap while I was uploading and working on this v/blog. My lonely dog and I want to express you all "Good Morning!"

I am NOT against gay/lesbian/straight! I do have several hearing and Deaf friends who are gay/lesbian/straight. I sometimes wonder about my dear Deaf friend who graduated from my old oral deaf school, SJI here in St. Louis and got killed herself while I was second pregnant in 1993. I cannot go funeral in San Francisco while I needed to save up 6 weeks of maternity leave from my work after my 2nd baby was born in 1993. I cannot fly out in a very expensive far trip out there from here St. Louis. Sad there was no photo of the funeral in San Francisco Bay that I did missed it!!!

Thanks for understanding! Yes, Gary is right about important for us all to take the STRESS off from our chests and emotions to make us feel MORE BETTER! My concern about Social Peer Pressures Counselor for all public hearing schools for Deaf mainstream students, Oral Deaf Schools and America Schools for the Deaf now these days to help and develop the Deaf/HOH students to become MORE RESPECT for Unity!

Hope you all will have a very good and Happy Thursday!
Respectfully Hugs Yours, Shawn

No comments: